Be a Supporter!

GAMECUBICLEGAMECUBICLE

Main News Movies Games Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1,013 Fans

All 993 flash Reviews

Green Acres Green Acres

Great! Love the movie. Made me smile. Really felt like a looney tunes type of comedy.
On the technical side of things, some of your texture maps were kind of low-res (like the ground diffuse was pretty low res) and the animation in some parts was just a bit off. But overal, great movie! Awesome project. Looking forward to seeing more work of you

Courageousturnip responds:

Thanks for the review! The ground texture was a pain. I know it didn't look all that great, but it was the best I could do at the time. My problem was finding a balance between looking good up close and still have it tile into the horizon without destroying my render time (it was about 5 min a frame at 1080p).

BBQ-Town 2500 BBQ-Town 2500

EPIC

SO...EPIC

11/10

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

INDEEEED

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Haha, awesome

Watched it for like 10 minutes.
Nice one :P Like it how it randomly chooses a scene XD

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

Wow man, great

I always love these Tower defence games (like the ones from Warcraft and stuff) and now someone made a flash version!
I can tell this took you a lot of effort. Must have been hard to program!
(like letting the game notice when something is blocking)
Graphics were great as well. Gameplay was nearly perfect.
Great game!

5/5

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Haha, great

Nice movie. Animation was really fluid. And it made me laugh.
Good job. Hope you get yourself a daily feature (you probably will)

4/5

3D Animation 3D Animation

Nice one!

Nice 3d animation.
Really enjoyed it! You directed it really well.
Animation was good, but still has some room for improvement. But hey, i know it's hard. I do 3d as well :)
The graphics looked good, but could still use some work. Textures were sometimes a little bit too low res. And some models could use a bit more poly's. But not i'm ant fucking (which is an actual dutch saying, hehe :P It means making some big of something small :P)
Anyways... good job.

I dont understand why rending took 5 minutes per frame though?
Lighting didn't seem too complex and textures werent too high res or had reflaction or refraction. Slow comp maybe?

Btw. you forgot to use Avoid self intersection on the blanket i think :P Cause it seemed to pass to itself. Just something i noticed :) Could be wrong though.

Nice one.

You used 3dmax btw?

4/5

M1KES responds:

The reason the rendering was 5 minuts each frame was due to a skylight, producing softshadows. My computer also wasnt the fastest at the time, so that didnt help either. And the main character had a smooth aplied to her which kind of put everything to reach those 5 min.
And yes i did use 3ds max 8. Can be a pain to learn but it just needs patience. Thanx for reviewing

Chop Suey (LoungeVersion) Chop Suey (LoungeVersion)

Haha, great

Love the song, movie is funny as well.
Chop Suey is still one of the greatest rock songs out there <3

3/5

Acid-Animations responds:

<3 @ You.

Dog vs Bear Dog vs Bear

Haha, pretty cool :)

Work on your graphics a bit. And your music is nice, but loops a bit too often. It was funny though :D
I'll vote 5 cause i think the score is too low now.

Three dancing fairies Three dancing fairies

Is it just me or doesnt it work?...

I can't do anything. I move and drag my mouse around... pressed keys on my keyboard... nothing happens :S

Nice 3d models though, What you used? 3dmax or Maya?

Bbq-ish Cop Bbq-ish Cop

HAHAAHAAHHA

IT WAS EPIC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

YAY IS WAS IN TEH CREDITS

LOL, SOME PARTS WERE A BIT BETTER IN THE PREVIEW YOU SEND ME THOUGH CAUSE THEY WERE FASTER BUT STILL AWESEOME

1323244332/5

ITS GODLIKE

MAKE MORE

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

OH THAT IS QUITE BIZARRE MY GOOD SIR SINCE THE SCENES WERE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME, BUT AH I TRUST YOUR WORD MAN! YOU STILL SEEMED TO LIKE IT SO WHATEVERR HHAAHHAHAHAHA